Tuesday, October 16, 2007

a long long time....

there's just something about me that can't make myself stop doing a certain thing or some things. For example;

1) i will never get enough of sweet stuffs. ( ABC, Kuih's , )

2) badminton (doubles or singles)

3) games (pcs or ps)

4) reading (haha...unexpected? only on those which highlights serial n notorious killers)

and a whole lot more~!

i won't try to bore you with all those silly details.


Someone once asked me; why are you still single? This is such a lifeless question but i answer it anyways (i'm such a GG = good guy :) ). And i said "i grew tired of loving..." sarcastically of course.

Much to my amazement, we end up talking the whole night about the why's and what's that causes me to say so. One of the "why" according to her is that someone hurt me so much that i got scared of loving. LoLs. To be honest, these type of stuff are really not in my head everyday. So i don't bother much. But when i got home and all alone; it got me thinking, am I really afraid of loving someone? i wonder.......

No comments: