Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hello everybody!

After struggling for a few days, i finally managed to get this done. This is my new and final blog!

Nothing much cause i'm really not a super-duper-bombastic-dramatic blogger. The realization of this blog comes after a near life and death experience. No, i'm not joking. I was suspected to have inherited some sort of cancer from my dad as i had the same gall bladder pain that my dad had way before he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

Alright, nothing emotional. Turned out i was cleared out as the check up turned out fine. (for now maybe.) So for that whole week (when i was waiting for my stupid medical check up) , i had my time to do some serious thinking. About what i wanted to do, about what i'm doing and about what i planned to do.

I wanted to travel, take photos of them and enjoy the various culture of the world.

So far so good. I don't intend to make my very first post to be gloomy. Actually it helps me to decide on somethings. So keep on reading~!

No comments: