Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ironic

There's always seems to be things that one can or can't do. When people say live life to the max , or live life full, what do they really mean?

On the contrary, living life to the fullest means there will be sacrifices to be made. For example, if you saying travelling around the world would made your life full, where will the money comes from? Your parents? Your savings? If it is so, what will happen to your future if you did travel around the world? It'll take at least 3 months (i presume) and what will happen to work?

Much to my dismay, I'm one of those that believe living life to the fullest means travelling to places you've never been. I've been a fan of culture since World Civilization classes was introduced in high school. I'd love to chart the whole world's culture if someone would just give me the chance and money. I'd love to backpack to India, trekking in Nepal, sight seeing in Europe, fancy myself with tech-gadgets in Japan, sun-bathing in Rio , to actually try out "Big Apple" in Big Apple and more!

To add to the heat, i actually love to write. Almost as much to everything i've seen, heard and tasted. What changed me? Why, i took a Physics major cuz it had better prospects (according to my siblings). I turn down a pilot-course offer by MAS just so i could take care of my mom. I chose to stay around to be able to take care of things.

I must've looked like i'm giving myself excuses. But believe me, i for one, hate to mention my own shudda-woudda-couddas. But well, in the end, living life to the fullest is very subjective. At least thats what i want to think. :)