Monday, January 14, 2008

Spell it out plain..

I was born to tell you 'i love you'. Isn't that a song already?

Let's pretend we're alone.

Tell me , tell me why you think that you're 'invincible',

you'll never know what lies ahead,

i can be anyone or anything,

please don't tell me

i'm the only that's 'vulnerable',

impossible.



...These few days, in fact for the past few weeks things have been pretty stagnant. ...

Okay let me rephrase that.

For the past few weeks, things haven't been moving real fast. I wouldn't say that it's because things are dull and colorless lest it's slow. NO.

I personally not sure about why it is so. In physics, we're taught that everything happens for a reason. And for that reason, we'll find a proper solution and hence the appropriate answer on why is it so.

I guess LIFE isn't PHYSICS. LIFE prefer to leave things unanswered. The usual saying will be that things will slowly uncover itself. GOD and his mysterious ways.

That leaves me feeling uninspired.

No comments: