Sunday, December 23, 2007

In and out of the mind

Holidays. The mere mention of the word draws a smile to the anyone that is listening. It is the time when one plans a holiday with their loved ones. When one plans to go through with their projects in mind. Also when one finally decided to clean out their room. As for me, i never really liked holidays.

Ever since i could remember myself hating holidays, i have always been a one man circus. I'm here , i'm there, i'm up and i'm down there. I've never managed to stay at one place. Never did i manage to inspire anyone to be wanting to spend their time with me. It is possible that this is starting to sound corny to you, but sometimes, somehow we, needs someone who cares. Be it a friend, family or someone you love.

Never an inspirational person myself as i've realized since high school, i've gone through things one could never had imagine i would. I remember yesterday night when i was out with my close friend for a quick chat at a mamak stall, he said,

" I like all these's interesting stuffs you're telling me man. "


I was kinda baffled for a moment but i sort of let it go. That really left a question mark in my head. Never did i imagined myself being that way. But i guess friends have their own way to depicts each other. That's what friends are for is it not?

Having a friend when you're totally alone on holidays is definitely a friend you're keeping indeed. Things could be worse. Imagine being together with someone just because your peers put you up for a bet. Would it last? It's a definite thing that it would certainly leave a scar.

However i believe the main question is, is she really still be in or out of your mind?

No comments: