Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Blind Confusion

I know i can be kind of a nag sometimes, but i suppose i can't help not letting everyone knows what i meant. If you did not know, i had issues with miscommunication or misunderstandings. So out of habit, i tend to try and explain myself a lot. It's a pretty troublesome habit. I know.

However surprised i am to horror movies (haha..this reminds me of watching 'Alone' with zi zi) to the point where i squeezed my coke nonchalantly spilling it on my pants in the cinema; it will never be the same as when a person start asking me for my help.

Now i know it sounds weird that i'm super surprised when Help is asked from me instead of being offered to me. When it comes to that point, usually i will clarify the 'unsub' before agreeing. If the 'unsub' is a favor, i'll be more than happy to help that's if and only if ; you're a friend. xD If it's money, then you'll be in deep SH**.

Due to some unhappy experience that i've witnessed first hand, i tend to be very particular on this matter. I'll ask how much do you need, why do you need it and why is it a must that you borrow that amount of money. Then i'll tell you that yes i can lend it to you but not without any terms. XDDDDDDDD

Think twice before getting any money from me. :)

No comments: