Friday, June 29, 2007

The Hunch


If my memory serves me right, i have been taking photos for everyone else in various occasions ever since i know how to hold a camera. To tell the truth, it's mainly due to the fact that i think i will ruin the photo. Get what i mean? XD it's true, i was like a hippopotamus , both literal and figurative meaning. Boy was i unhappy about it back then.

Well things haven't not change much even now. I still like taking photos. The reason is still there but merely affect how i feel. I don't really care much these days. Being judged is not the way i want things to be but sometimes you can't help having the feeling of being so. Hypocritical? Not a good choice of words but yeah, it happens in our very society. Alright end of sad, nostalgic memories.

This is my dog. Took it with my camera. Duh. Enjoy :)

No comments: