Thursday, April 23, 2009

Post Graduation Entry

I know this is probably the best time to write this.

There were alot of shoulda-coulda-wouldas in my life that i've always pondered on.

But entering UPM is a whole other thing.

I'm glad to know my first roommate, the closest to me is SIMON YYY la... he might be a jerk sometimes... but hell we both are..haha... but honestly i think we share some similarities. Just what i think :0

Then comes GOH MING ... the ever elusive and mysterious one.. all in all he's still a friend. 

Eric Wong is the 3rd guy i'd like to mention. Very reserved. I like the way he bring himself around. A large contrast of myself. A real good friend to have. 

Sylvie Wong. Pardon you, she's not Eric's sis. They only share the same surname. The first girl i saw in UPM. hehe. If i remember well she didnt have a really good first impression of me. A nice and sweet girl. Very hardworking and abit of a perfectionist also. :) Not a bad thing really. 

Angel Ooh~! Funny n blurry girl. Hehe..she'll kill me when she sees this. But she's quite a girl. I mean it in the good way. Let's play guitar together some times! 

Lee Kean aka Bear - paling ngm song her. Hahahahahaa... no la..... kidding saje. I always kacau her punya. Jangan marah lah. Keep in touch ! 

Yee Shin! She's the girl that told me i looked larnsee during the first year. Hahaa...very friendly. Drives like a pro sometimes.

Ah Fai.. he is a guy i rasa paling =.="" ....gay... hahahahahaha... Kidding la. Abit on the sensitive side only i think. Keep in touch also lah! Since u working in PJ.

Ah Jeng .. I take this chance to really say sorry lah cause i broke ur glasses during first sem. Dunno who's fault also but let's end it here. :) Nice guy! I still remember kampar trip. Haha..

Nearly forgot... Ser Yee aka 941... hyper girl..! Always ejek me... haha.. but also very fun to be with! Thanks for the Malacca trip! :) :)

There's more actually, but the closest ones are the above. But dont worry those worth mentioning is still a friend! :) Ah How, Man Cheng, Soya, Yeevon, Ah Beng, Kelvin Lau!(RObocop no need sleep punya!),Miss KAM, Panjang, Bising and more! Cant think of all ppl in uni. 

But i'd say i hope these ppl can keep in touch! Life's too short to be forgeting so many ppl. And dont worry about the order. It really doesnt mean anything. :)  





4 comments:

Angel Ooh said...

first of all, thanks 4 mentioning me, hehe~! feel treasured tho ~!
n it's kevin, not kelvin...

yea, i oso starting to miss every1 adi !!

jiahun said...

ah cheh...i wasnt even mentioned in ur blog :p

lol spelling mistake.. haha.. dont think he reads my blog tho... hahaha if he does only change la..

chervyn。思仪 said...

ooo.
feel so nice being mention in ur blOg..
wuhoo!!! hyper gal, yes i am.
haha..must keep in touch, so that i can continue 'ejek' u as well.
(",)
nice to know u guys too!! miss u all..

jiahun said...

:)