Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ipoh - First Sweat

For those who have not known yet, I've move up to Ipoh. Not exactly a happy decision. But wells, i dont wanna be contributing to the country's statistical count of unemployed local graduates. Nevertheless, life's been all about work since the past 2 weeks.

I'm a QRA Engineer which for the time being is under intensive and stupendous training. The thing about this position is; it is a requirement for me to know everything. Yes, E-V-E-R-Y-THING.

How this is done, how that is done, what are the process yield, what to look for if there's error , so on and so forth. The paper works required to complete the job.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. It's fun to be paid to learn. And i dont exactly hate it either. It's fun to know that if anything goes wrong, i have to be the first person to have answers for it. See what i mean?

~So i'm hoping to sing along, tho it's not my favourite song~lalala...

No comments: